Monday, August 4, 2008

Home remedies for acne scar removal and how to clear dark spot of acne

There are more than just one type of acne. In order to prevent or cure acne problems, it is important to be able to recognize the different types of acne as well as what causes each type of form and how what works on one may not work on others and, in some cases, can actually make the situation worse.
Get on a regular exercise routine. Exercising three times a week for at least 30 minutes is actually enough. Exercise helps improve blood circulation and also oxygen levels in the blood. If you wear make up, remove them at night. And never, ever pick at or squeeze your pimples. You risk spreading the infection to unaffected areas of your skin and you also increase the chances of acne scarring.
I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market.
amvetsaniseede.blogspot.com
tags: whats good for acne scars on your face yahoo, how to treat acne on your face, fasting working acne scar removal

No comments: