Saturday, September 27, 2008

Howq to know if my acne is getting better

« ...Omega three oils are used for fish, liver and heart diseases treatment. They are also used for Acne treatment. They decrease the size of the glands thus decreasing the chance and incident of Acne. Many people have omega six fatty acids more in their body rather than Omega three fatty acids. Although this is required it is not so predominantly required in quantity. The omega 3 oils for acne treatment are a fast and reliable solution which is often not implemented by people for treatment of Acne. It controls the excess sebum production which occurs in the hair follicles that cause Acne breakout....
...I would then cover my face with a hot cloth. This hot cloth will open my pores, which some people think its a bad thing but it will allow for the dirt in my pores to wash away. I would do this about everyday or every other day. On the 2nd week my skin was completed clear. I did not have to use lotion on my face anymore, I did not have to go through a 30 min 3 step process to wash my face. By far this was an amazing acne treatment for men. I just followed those instructions on the remedy and had clear skin within 2 weeks. For me this was the best acne treatment for men. I think everyone should know this method it can work for anybody. Thanks to this remedy I now have clear skin....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...One of the better ways to improve skin quality is to oil our skin from within by consuming various essential oil from different sources on alternate days . Evening Primrose Oil is one of these sources that has been tested in controlled studies, and along with Flax Oil will promote cell enhancement in the deep layers of the skin dermis and in combination with a natural chemical peels treatment will prevent any drying of the skin.Rainbow trout should also be consumed because of its high content of fatty acids....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: what should you eat to help prevent cystic acne, best acne products, fight acne

No comments: