Sunday, September 28, 2008

Best thing to do for acne

« ...Cool the mixture and use it on acne-affected area. You can also buy basil oil, which is also available in beauty care product stores. There is another herb called burdock, scientifically known as Arctium Iappa, which is the most useful herb used to prevent acne problem. It treats the skin problems quickly....
...Cut these down or even cut them out and you will notice a significant effect on your acne...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Having suffered from acne for many years before I managed to cure myself, I found that everything I had learned about acne up until that point was wrong......»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: organic apple vinegar cider cure my acne, loreal active reponse intensive adult acne peel, does lemon really help acne

No comments: