Monday, June 2, 2008

Medicne on how to rid of acne and how do you stop acne

Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot.
When we break out or suffer from something, we typically know what it is most of the time (hopefully). But is it possible to break out with acne and not know we have it?
The acne bacteria, biologically known as propionobacterium acnes tend to grow and multiply the retained oil. The sebum acts as a source of nutrition for the bacteria. The bacteria release chemicals inside the pore. The chemicals work towards alerting and alluring white cells from the blood. This leads to inflammation. You can see inflammation on the skin in the form of pimples or zits.
sotationstressh.blogspot.com
tags: acne during period, how to get rid of inflammation in acne, cystic acne dark spots

No comments: