Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Proactiv soap acne

« ...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....
...For many who gave low ratings, it was because they did not see a difference in their skin. Because the causes for acne are different for each individual it's not uncommon for some people not to respond to this acne treatment. The best thing about at least trying Proactiv is that there is a 30 day money day guarantee so even though you may need to try other alternatives (medication) you are not losing money in the process of finding what works for you....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...If you are acne prone, you should also avoid using products that will aggravate acne. These include using products with petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl esters and stearic acid. Read the components of the skin care product carefully before buying. This will save your skin and wallet big time!...»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: how to clear up my acne, diaper cream acne, how to get rid of acne fast message board

No comments: